Friday, February 11, 2011

Dylan Micheal Savage

                      Your the sunlight that beats over my face,
                                            Your the air i breathe that flows my way,
                                            When I look at you we gaze into the night,
                                 I seek for your sorrow and i had found it upon my hand, 
                                                                  it had a spark on it.
                                                               Now I lay in your grace,
                                                         your the laughter upon my voice, 
                                             Your the golden heart that you've kept strong,  
                                                         Your the star who made me free,

                                                         Dylan your everything to me.
                                                            You are my one and only. 
                                                      I'll love you forever and always.
By:Kaitlyn Ancello

No comments:

Post a Comment